Introduction

Offbeat is a blog about the fantasy genre, featuring news and commentary on books, comics and writing. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Future Plans

Just thought I'd stop in to announce that Offbeat will be participating in Absolute Write's 2007 December Holiday Flash Fiction Carnival! It was always my intent to, along with news and commentary, give you guys a few short stories and the like to read.

So, look for a New Year's (I've decided on a NY story instead of any other holiday) themed short to be posted here soon.

Other than that, I'd also like to say that I'm entertaining the idea of serializing a novel here on Offbeat, one written specifically for the purpose of being posted here. I'm not sure I'm going to, though. I'll let you know more about that in the future.

No comments: